A full day of creative & healing activities to support our non-profit work! Workshops, dinner, sound bath & Satsang's Philly debut!
CONSCIOUS PERFORMERS COLLECTIVE FUNDRAISER
All proceeds go to our non-profit work
* Intensive Creative & Holistic Workshop: "Empower Your Highest Expression Through Play, Sound & Spirit" with CPC Founder Giulia Eve Flores
* Organic & Vegan Three-Course Buffet Catered by Self-Love Cafe
* Silent Auction: A Chance to Bid on Beautiful Holistic Products & Services
* CPC Presentation
* Aromatherapy-Infused Immersive Sound Bath with Tongue Drums, Crystal Singing Bowls, Planetary Gongs, Didgeridoo's, Native American Flutes & Shruti Boxes
* Satsang: "Healing My Trauma Through Discipline" with Drew McManus from Satsang
* Performance by Satsang
* Closing Circle
The CPC workshop runs from 2 - 5 pm. Doors open at 1.30 pm and close at 1.55 pm. NO LATE ADMITTANCE to honor the evolutionary process and vulnerability of the participants.
The evening part of the event starts at 4.30 pm; Doors open at 4.30 pm.
Who We Are:
Namasté, we are the Conscious Performers Collective: a high-frequency, holistic theatre company and non-profit organization. We carry a message of enlightenment, empowerment and healing to all people by creating thought-provoking and life-affirming theatre which has the capacity to catalyze spiritual growth. Additionally, we work intensively with a variety of communities we feel most called to serve through our workshop programs. Our mission is to spiritually empower all people by helping them to connect to the deeper dimension within themselves, exposing them to more harmonious ways of experiencing life, and inspiring them to move out of habits and behaviors that create inner and outer discord.
Learn more about us at: www.ConsciousPerformersCollective.com
Please note: This is a substance-free event.
Sponsored by: Sunreed Instruments, GROW Foundation, Enlightened Solutions.
Tickets available through EventBrite